Bellafill New Orleans
Bellaﬁll® works in two ways:
* The collagen provides immediate volume below facial wrinkles known as smile lines to lift them to the level of the surrounding skin.
* The PMMA microspheres create a matrix that supports your body’s own collagen production.
* The injectable gel is comprised of 80% puriﬁed collagen and 20% PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) microspheres. The microspheres are half the diameter of a human hair, so small that they are virtually invisible to the eye.
And keeps on working
Bellaﬁll® is different. It restores rather than just fills for natural enduring results. In a pivotal clinical study on nasolabial folds correction, effectiveness was observed out to 12 months (primary effectiveness endpoint was at 6 months.)
In a 5-Year Post-Approval Study, 83% of patients were satisfied to very satisfied at the end of 5 years.
Is Bellafill® right for me?
Treatment with Bellafill® is very similar to treatment with conventional fillers. Bellafill® immediately adds volume to wrinkles known as smile lines for a smoother, more youthful appearance. In addition, Bellafill® re-creates the firm structure of younger-looking skin by supporting production of your body’s own collagen. Bellafill® requires an optional skin test to identify those patients who may have an allergy to lidocaine or bovine collagen.
The beautiful benefits of Bellafill®
* Immediate correction and lasting improvement with visible benefits through 5 years for wrinkles known as smile lines.
* PMMA helps replace lost collagen by working with your body’s natural processes.*
A simple, in-office treatment with little to no downtime. You can immediately resume your normal daily activities.
*Injection comfort with 0.3% lidocaine.
*Satisfied patients. In a consumer survey, 91% of patients were likely to recommend Bellafill. In a 5-Year Post-Approval Study, 83% of patients were satisfied to very satisfied with their nasolabial fold correction at the end of 5 years.
Wrinkles caused by repetitive movement
Repeated movement of the facial skin may create wrinkles. These types of wrinkles are “dynamic.” Age is a factor, but repeated facial movements, such as frowning or squinting, can also create lines, which means they may develop even in younger adults. These wrinkles are not candidates for Bellafill® treatment.
Wrinkles caused by volume loss and gravity
Over time, we lose volume in our faces, increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear. The fat pads in our cheeks may slide downward toward the mouth, which can cause the skin to wrinkle or fold, creating the “smile lines” from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Bellafill® effectively addresses volume loss to reverse the signs of aging.
Bellafill® can treat wrinkles caused by lost volume
Bellafill® replaces lost volume in the skin below the wrinkle for results that are immediate and lasting.