Obagi New Orleans
Dr. Marilyn Pelias Cosmetic Surgery and Lifestyle Center is pleased to offer the Obagi Medical Products Line to our patients throughout the New Orleans area.
Throughout our lives we experience sunburns, regular sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress, and environmental pollutants. All of these factors contribute to the signs of premature aging.
Please take a moment to review the Obagi Medical Products Line for skin care solutions below and call us to discuss your specific needs or to schedule a consultation.
The Nu-Derm System has been formulated to improve the signs of aging at the cellular level:
- Improves cellular skin function
- Minimizes the signs of premature aging
- Reduces future photodamage
- Helps skin look and act younger and healthier
- Reduces acne flares
Obagi-C Rx Systems promote skin rejuvenation from the inside out using a formulation of prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone, which reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots, combined with 10% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)—the only topical antioxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis and protect your skin by minimizing future skin cell damage.
Obagi-C Rx Systems are ideal skin care if you have…
- Minimal fine lines
- Minimal unevenness of skin tone
- Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
Obagi Professional-C Serums use advanced scientific formulas developed and tested by leading Vitamin C experts. Obagi Professional-C Serums offer maximum daily antioxidant protection and greater penetration than other Vitamin C products. The greater the penetration, the greater the antioxidant benefit to your skin.
Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals to prevent skin cell damage. Professional strength Vitamin C can give your skin the superior protection it needs to:
- Prevent premature signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect against future damage
- Stimulate collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
- Lighten and brighten skin for more even tone
Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Treatment isn’t just another eye cream. It really works to reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles and bring back the SNAP. And because it contains ingredients that are gentle, yet powerful, it’s only available through your skin care professional.
- Bi-mineral Complex: Includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen
- Malonic Acid: In a patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells
- Blueberry Extract: Provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals which deprive skin of its youthful glow
- Penetrating Therapeutics™: An Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin where it can get to work
The ELASTIderm Décolletage System consists of 2 patent-pending technologies using Penetrating Therapeutics™ that are clinically proven to help restore healthy skin:
These days your skin is aging a lot more quickly. The sun and environmental elements can take their toll, leaving behind hyperpigmentation (discoloration), age spots, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles. And although you may have diligently maintained the skin on your face for years, you may not have paid as much attention to the skin on your chest and neck, also known as your décolletage.
The skin on your décolletage is particularly vulnerable to these visible signs of aging, since it tends to be thinner, less moisturized, and often overlooked in the sun protection regimen. The result can be a harsh contrast between the youthful, protected skin on your face and the discolored, damaged skin on your chest.
Discover the benefits of Obagi ELASTILash
- No prescription needed-purchase ELASTILash directly from your skin care specialist
- No need to change the wand with every application
- For best results, apply 1 generous brush stroke along the entire upper eyelash line every night
- No evidence of eyelid darkening or change in iris pigmentation1
- ELASTILash may be ideal for patients with light eye and skin color
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Systems are the only prescription-strength acne treatments that contain a patented, solubilized form of 5% benzoyl peroxide (BPO) to penetrate deep into the follicle and treat acne where it starts.
Available in two distinct systems, for normal to oily skin or normal to dry skin, these simple, 3-step, physician-dispensed acne therapies from Obagi Medical are clinically proven to better penetrate the follicles for effective P. acnes bacteria reduction and rapid lesion reduction.*
*Postered at the 2007 Annual American Academy of Dermatology Meeting.
The Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Normal to Oily System is for:
- Patients with normal to oily skin
- Patients who prefer gels
- Patients with less sensitive skin who can tolerate most topical acne treatments
The Obagi Rosaclear System is the first and only complete therapeutic system developed specifically for treating the signs and symptoms of rosacea. The all-in-one system is designed to effectively reduce redness and flushing, along with treating papules and pustules (acne-like pimples), to help rosacea patients achieve a clearer, calmer and more balanced-looking complexion.
If you’re looking to accelerate your transformation and interested in a chemical peel procedure, then the Obagi Blue Peel may be right for you. Obagi Blue Peel is conducted in the office. The Obagi Blue Peel uses Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) as the active ingredient mixed with the patented Blue Base from Obagi. Our skin care professionals will apply the Obagi Blue Peel based on your level of damage and your desired level of transformation.
With the Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE, you will see and feel tighter, smoother, brighter – looking skin after just one peel, though a series of 4 to 6 peels will generally provide the best results.
Blue Peel RADIANCE effectively exfoliates the uppermost damaged skin layers, leaving your skin fresh, renewed, and radiant.
- In-office treatment is quick and easy
- Gentle yet effective formulation means results without downtime
- Improves a range of skin concerns and procedures including photodamage, skin resurfacing, and overall enhancement of texture and tone